Evergreen Cruises & Tours and its sister company Emerald Cruises, have released a new video showcasing the initial build of its new super yacht, Emerald Azzurra along with first look images from the building of Emerald Luna, the line’s newest Star-Ship. Both Emerald Azzurra and Emerald Luna are set to launch in 2021.
On releasing the new video and images, Glen Moroney, owner and Chairman of the Scenic Group (of which Evergreen & Emerald Cruises are brands) commented:
“Our time-lapse video shows construction progress of Emerald Azzurra is still on schedule, with the shipyard progressing their works on construction and pre-outfitting of hull blocks as expected. Whilst there are some delays in equipment delivery from Europe and China, we continue to work with the shipyard on how to minimize impact on delivery. The entire Emerald Yacht Cruises team are excited to see the project progressing and look forward to welcoming guests onboard this magnificent yacht as it begins cruising the Mediterranean in 2021.”
The new 110-metre-long Emerald Azzurra is being built in Ha Long City (Vietnam), and will set sail from August 2021 where she will embark on 47 itineraries throughout 2021 and 2022. The new sailings will explore destinations including the Red Sea – Israel, Jordan and Egypt – and the Mediterranean – Greece, Croatia, Italy, France, Cyprus, Turkey, Malta and Spain. Emerald Yacht Cruises will offer guests an intimate yacht cruising experience both on board with capacity set at just 100 guests and on shore, providing unrivalled access to smaller and quieter ports and harbours only small yachts can reach.
Emerald Azzurra will become the first vessel owned by the new Emerald Yacht Cruises brand and will sit alongside Emerald Waterways as the two brands which make up the Emerald Cruises portfolio.
Emerald Luna update
“Emerald Luna is progressing well and at this point, all construction and equipment delivery is on schedule,” said Mr Moroney. “Emerald Luna will be the ninth ship in Emerald Waterways fleet after Emerald Harmony commenced cruising the Mekong in August 2019. She will join Emerald Sky, Star, Sun, Dawn and Destiny cruising the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers from May 2021. Emerald Liberté, sailing on the Rhône River and Emerald Radiance, sailing on the Douro River complete the fleet.”
The new addition to Emerald Waterways’ Star-Ship river fleet, Emerald Luna is set to sail in spring 2021. The 180-guest vessel promises all the line’s innovative and contemporary Star-Ship features including the signature indoor heated pool that seamlessly transforms into an evening cinema, the panoramic Sun Deck and beautifully appointed suites and staterooms.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam