With all cruises cancelled along Croatia’s Adriatic coast through the end of April in response to the worldwide health crisis, Croatia’s small ship cruise specialist Katarina Line said that communication is important for travel partners to successfully survive the current industry challenges. “This too shall pass,” said Daniel Hauptfeld, managing director of Katarina Line, “By keeping all our travel partners in the loop, we make sure that everyone is ready to start the season as soon as government officials give the go-ahead and confirm that Europe, including Croatia, is ‘open for business again’.”
The ever-changing nature of the crisis presents a unique challenge to many travel specialists. No one can predict how long or how seriously the industry will be impacted. Hauptfeld says Katarina Line is working closely with its partners and addressing their concerns on an individual basis, ensuring that they meet their specific needs.
“We’re getting some cancellations, but we’re very reassured by the fact that most travelers are also rescheduling their cruises to a later date,” said Hauptfeld. “We’re handling every call on an individual basis, helping our clients make the best decision possible under the circumstances. Their satisfaction is our first priority.”
Haupfeld added, “This is not the first time the travel industry has faced enormous challenges, but we’ve always come through stronger than ever. We need to be patient and work closely together to overcome this.”
Katarina Line is offering fleet-wide specials of up to 40 percent off on some of its most popular round-trip and one-way cruises sailing the Adriatic out of Split, Opatija and Dubrovnik. For complete details, visit www.katarina-line.com.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience