Following the Australian Government’s advice against non-essential mass gatherings of more than 500 people, Dreamworld has had to make the decision to cancel its scheduled Cosentino performances planned for Saturday 4 – Sunday 19 April.
While we are disappointed to have to make this decision, our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team members and it is important that we follow the advice from Public Health Authorities.
The continued day- to-day operations of Dreamworld and WhiteWater World has not been included in the advice against mass gatherings and we will continue to operate as normal for day trade.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation by staying informed through the Public Health Authorities.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation