These new relationships will showcase Pimalai in the world’s most important tourism feeder markets, including established areas like Western Europe, USA, Australasia and Singapore, and rapidly emerging territories such as China, India, Russia and South America. Complementing its strong domestic business – Pimalai is already popular among Thai A-listers – this extended coverage will help to drive diversified high-end bookings to the resort, more evenly distributed throughout the seasons.
Pimalai’s international representatives now span more than 30 countries on five continents, including:
India: Heavens Portfolio – Hita Almeida (indianoffice@
Singapore: Heavens Portfolio – Franscisca Soelaiman (directorsea@heavensportfolio.
Australia & NZ: The Unique Tourism Collection – Svetlana Jovanovic (email@example.com)
USA & Canada: Buchhalter International Group – Franz E. Buchhalter (franz.buchhalter@
Nordic Region: Bamboo Collection – Arja Mikkonen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Russia: Onlink Services – Narjess Hamecha-Daniels (email@example.com)
Germany: Mosaic Tourism – Tracy Neureuther (t.neureuther@mosaic-tourism.
UK, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal & South America:
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation