The countdown is officially on for IPW 2020 as the Entertainment Capital of the World gears up to host the nation’s leading international inbound travel trade show for the fifth time on 30 May – 3 June.
Las Vegas will host an anticipated 6,200 participants including 1,300 exhibitors from every region of the United States, 1,300 international and domestic travel buyers and 500 journalists representing more than 70 countries.
In true Vegas style, the host destination will be pulling out all the stops to showcase its latest developments, with the unveiling of more than USD$6 billion of new tourism offerings, including world-class attractions and live entertainment (both on and off the Strip), convention and meeting complexes, as well as sports facilities, resorts and culinary establishments that are expected to entice record-breaking attendance.
Over the course of five days, attendees will have the opportunity to discover new product, negotiate future business and build relationships via pre-scheduled business appointments and networking opportunities at the Las Vegas Convention Center, as well as participate in exclusive sightseeing tours and exciting evening events.
Las Vegas has continually elevated the ordinary to the extraordinary, and 2020 will be no exception with it already shaping up to be one of the destination’s biggest years yet – 2020 will see the opening of:
CAESARS FORUM Meeting Center (March 2020)
Circa Resort & Casino (December 2020)
Las Vegas Convention Center expansion (December 2020)
Allegiant Stadium, future home of the NFL’s Las Vegas Raiders (in time for 2020 season)
The Hard Rock transforms into a Virgin Hotel (Spring 2020)
Wynn Las Vegas Convention Center renovation (2020)
Brian Yost, Chief Operations Officer of the Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is excited to bring the world to America:
Attendance at IPW is by invitation only. To find out more, please contact Anne Lee, Australia/NZ Account Director, LVCVA – email@example.com and visit www.visitlasvegas.com.au / www.ipw.com
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation