RateGain, a leader in hospitality and travel technology, is excited to share that its OPTIMA MarketDRONE product has been awarded the Best Technology innovation of the year by HSMAI Europe during their annual ROC and Awards in London on January 28th, 2020.
OPTIMA MarketDRONE is a first-of-its-kind, Artificial Intelligence enabled, cloud-based solution that tracks intra-day rates and rate plan changes by hotels in real-time. The product is enabled to push real-time updated rates in an automated fashion to Revenue Managers on a device of their choice. It is the only product in the market that provides instant alerts to Revenue Managers for real-time rate change and empowers them to respond to changes as they occur hence maximizing revenue. The product comes with an easy to navigate user interface.
The judges were industry veterans who consisted of experts such as Carl Weldon – COO Europe HFTP, Amanda Elder – CCO Kempinski Hotels, Kai Holmberg – Partner Unfold and Matthew Stephens – MD eHotelier said, “The jury was impressed with RateGain’s innovative solution OPTIMA MarketDRONE. This product provides the hotel industry with a unique solution to a constant problem of staying ahead of competition. The product is built upon the new-age technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and cloud. It a good example of hotel technology innovation.”
“We are honored to be selected as the winner. This award is a validation of the importance that we give to innovation. OPTIMA MarketDRONE is the result of our product and R&D teams working in unison with our customers to provide a highly dynamic yet simple to use product that clearly drives revenue higher. This is a great example of RateGain’s collaboration with our customers – solving complex needs through ease of delivery using Artificial Intelligence. With OPTIMA MarketDRONE revenue managers can be assured of staying on top of the competitive landscape,” says Harmeet Singh, CEO, RateGain.
“HSMAI Region Europe has launched several initiatives aimed at marketing our industry with a view to recruiting and retaining the best talents. We are proud of how the industry is evolving and of the stellar work many companies, such as RateGain are doing to take their brands and their people and customers forward,” says Ingunn Hofseth, President and CEO of HSMAI Region Europe.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience