Carnival Valor will operate a pair of 15-day trans-Atlantic crossings next year – one departing Jan. 25, 2021, from New Orleans to Barcelona and another departing Feb. 26, 2021 from Barcelona to New Orleans.
The Jan. 25 departure includes day-long stops at Bermuda, Funchal (Madeira) Portugal, and Malaga and Valencia, Spain before arriving in Barcelona on Feb. 9, 2021.
Following its arrival in Barcelona, Carnival Valor will undergo a 17-day dry dock details of which will be announced in the coming months.
The ship will then embark on another trans-Atlantic voyage departing Barcelona Feb. 26 and arriving in New Orleans on March 13, 2021. Featured ports include Cartagena (Murcia) and Malaga, Spain; Funchal (Madeira); St. Maarten and San Juan.
Carnival Valor will resume its year-round four- and five-day schedule from New Orleans March 13, 2021.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam