Domodedovo has decorated its terminal prior to the upcoming holidays. The airport is hosting events, cooking workshops for children as well as conducting the Christmas tree contest among its partner airlines. Passengers can enjoy six photo zones, featuring the Nutcracker characters, as well as employ two insta printers.
On December 28, DME conducted its traditional ‘Hug a friend before your flight’ event, inviting passengers and guests to meet therapy dogs before departure.
The New Year Fair will be working on the second floor of the terminal building until January 15.
The busiest day of the year is expected on December 30, as 87 thousand people are going to pass through Moscow Domodedovo. It is also the busiest day for departure with approximately 50 thousand people flying from Domodedovo.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam