Next Story Group is kicking off the holiday season with an unbeatable Summer Sale, offering up to 35% off at its Next, Sage, Country Comfort and newly launched Ink hotels. On top of this, kids under 12 stay and enjoy breakfast for free when using existing bedding and dining with a paying adult.
Whether it’s a beachside escape or big city escapade, a family sojourn or romantic getaway, there is something for everyone to fall in love with this summer season – the hardest part will be working out what type of escape you’re craving.
Located on the trendy Hay Street, Sage West Perth is close to shopping and dining options, and mere minutes from Kings Park. Grab one of the hotel’s bicycles and explore what the city has to offer before making your way back to enjoy award-wining Italian fare at the hotel’s famous Julio’s restaurant. Executive Chef Simone Ariano champions local produce and delights hotel guests and locals alike with specialties from his hometown Piemonte, including homemade pasta dishes, seven days a week. Summer Sale rates at Sage West Perth start from $120 a night.
Don’t let the Brisbane heat deter a summer sojourn and get to a sun lounger, grab a cocktail and take up prime position on Next Hotel Brisbane’s pool deck overlooking the hustle and bustle of Queen Street Mall. If it’s retail therapy you’re after, with the Boxing Day sales around the corner, get in early and stay in the heart of Fortitude Valley at Sage James Street and take advantage of being within seconds of the best boutiques in town. Summer Sale rates at Next Hotel Brisbane start from $140 and $109 at Sage James Street a night.
What’s a summer holiday without some sun, sand and surf? Sage Hotel Wollongong dials up the fun factor over the warmer months and there’s an action-packed activity room for kids to indulge in while the adults can head for the Pool Bar. The hotel also has bikes which guests can hire at a discounted price. Summer Sale rates at Sage Wollongong start from $155 per night.
Next Story Group’s Summer Sale is bookable from now until 31 January 2020 for stays until 30 June 2020. To book, head to www.nexthotels.com
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience