Princess Cruises today announced the addition of the 670-guest Pacific Princess to the Europe 2021 season. Pacific Princess will sail for 41 days from Tokyo to Rome in May 2021, to start a season of new 11-night Mediterranean voyages, sailing between Venice and Rome.
Highlights of the May through October 2021 season include:
- 11-night Mediterranean Connoisseur voyages sailing from Rome to Venice with port visits in the Western Mediterranean, including Portofino and Monte Carlo, as well as sailing the Adriatic Sea visiting Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia and an overnight in Venice. These voyages also feature a maiden port call to Giardini Naxos on the island of Sicily.
- 11-night Greek Isles Connoisseur voyages feature the Grecian ports of Athens, Mykonos, Crete and Santorini, as well as the Western Mediterranean including Sorrento for Capri & Pompeii and Catania on the island of Sicily. These cruises also include an overnight in Venice.
- 11-night Mediterranean sailings can be combined for 24-night Grand Mediterranean Connoisseur voyages, which sail roundtrip from Venice or Rome.
- 40-night Mediterranean & Grand Asia Adventure will sail from Tokyo to Rome and includes stops in many countries including Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, Oman and Jordan. This voyage also includes a maiden call to Khasab, Oman, known for its desert fjords.
All Pacific Princess Europe 2021 voyages are on sale from 18 December, 2019.
The small-ship experience found onboard Pacific Princess offers a refined elegance, yet with many of the wonderful amenities found on larger ships. The ship provides guests an intimate camaraderie, sharing a passion for travel, while visiting unique ports only smaller ships can access.
With the addition of Pacific Princess, six total ships now offer the best of Europe in 2021, including the cruise line’s two newest ships, Enchanted Princess and Sky Princess, with voyages to the Mediterranean, British Isles and Scandinavia & Russia. With voyages from four to 34 days on five MedallionClass ships, guests can visit treasured landmarks and let local experts guide the way with foodie-friendly and art-centric tours. More details on the previously announced 2021 Europe season can be found here.
Captain’s Circle Savings and Early Booking Deposit
Princess past guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early. The special promotion consists of a $100 – $200/person discount off the public fare, based on itinerary. This can be combined with launch and group promotions. These discounts do not apply to third or fourth berth guests. Additionally, a reduced deposit is available for Captain Circle guests when they book early.
Oceans of Offers – Princess Cruises’ Best Sale Ever
The Oceans of Offers sale runs through to 12 March, 2020. This is Princess Cruises’ best sale ever as for the first time guests are being offered fares that include drinks and Wi-Fi when they book a cruise or cruisetour.
Passengers can unlock the best ever onboard savings by securing the Best Value*, a packaged fare that also includes access to the Premier Beverage Package and Wi-Fi for the first 2 guests in the stateroom.
Best Value fares for an 11-night Mediterranean Connoisseur Cruise onboard Pacific Princess departing 2 October 2021 start from $4,639 AUD per person, twin share.
*This offer is available to residents of Australia or New Zealand.
*Subject to availability, conditions apply. More details are available by contacting a professional Travel Agent, Cruise Holiday Planner, calling 13 24 88 or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com.
Princess was selected as the “Best Cruise Line in Europe” by the Women’s Choice Awards, and has been awarded “Best Itineraries” by readers of Recommend Magazine 12 times in the last 13 years.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam