Mobile Travel Agents’ Vicki Williamson with celebrated Cambodian author and ‘Killing Fields’ survivor Chum Mey, the man known as ‘the voice behind the walls’.
The MTA Adviser met the author while visiting the infamous school-turned-prison S-21 Tuol Sleng, an experience she described as “confronting but also a privilege to be able to meet one of the survivors from this dark period of Cambodian history.”
The prison visit was part of a seven-day Scenic Mekong River cruise study tour travelling from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City visiting Angkor Wat, Wat Hanchey, Phnom Penh, Tan Chau, Sa Dec and Cai Be en route.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation