Following its successful opening on 1 February 2019, The Apurva Kempinski Bali is delighted to announce the launch of Reef Beach Club, their latest gastronomic venture with casual elegance and seaside charm.
In line with the resort’s way of adapting rich Indonesian design heritage into its aesthetic beauty, Reef Beach Club emphasises the refined charm of Javanese artistry. The restaurant’s unique shape is inspired by the traditional house of Kudus, a regency in Central Java. Known locally as Rumah Joglo Kudus, the distinctive architecture is recognised by its high soaring roof. Wooden carvings and engraved furniture decorate the space, resulting in a warm and cozy space complete with an open kitchen and bar area.
With a 42-metre infinity pool, live music, and eclectic mix of Asian and international dishes, Reef Beach Club is set to become a distinguished presence amongst Nusa Dua’s culinary scene. The beach club, featuring outdoor and indoor dining areas, is a laid-back venue perfectly suited to hotel guests and visitors keen to enjoy the casual beachfront escapade.
Dining at Reef Beach Club is an experience designed to evoke fond memories. The talented team of chefs crafts a wide selection of international dishes, incorporating the familiar touch of Indonesian flavours. This creates a tantalising menu, including a Balinese pizza that combines prawns and mozzarella with Balinese sauce and traditional herbs. A refreshing array of creative cocktails are also served, each uniquely made by the beach club’s talented mixologists. Visitors will delight in various healthy light-bites and snacks by the pool, or take in the panoramic view of the Indian Ocean as the day transitions into a beautiful evening sunset.
“This beach club is yet another affirmation of how versatile experiences at The Apurva Kempinski Bali can be.” General Manager, Vincent Guironnet explained, “The elements presented in the beach club truly represent Indonesia’s tropical characteristics, and the cuisine offered is simply outstanding. I believe Reef Beach Club will be the new go-to destination in Nusa Dua.”
Reef Beach Club is open daily from 10:00 to 22:00. A new experience in Nusa Dua, this beach club is simply the place to be.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation