Silversea Cruises held its first Travel Agent Advisory Board meeting last week at the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay. The meeting provided an opportunity for Silversea to share some key company insights, discuss new ideas and take on valuable feedback from select travel agent partners.
Adam Armstrong, Managing Director, Australia and New Zealand said, “The trade is extremely important to Silversea and is one of our most valued distribution channels. Through events such as these, we ensure that we are taking every opportunity to listen and engage with our travel agent partners to ensure on-going success for each other.”
Picture: Back Row from left to right; Adrienne Witteman (Trendsetter Travel & Cruise Centre), Karen Robinson (Travel View), Melinda Gregor (Gregor & Lewis Bespoke Travel). Front row from left to right; Adam Armstrong (Silversea), Sarah Tierney (Trans World Travel), Jean Summers (Globenet Travel/Clean Cruising), Tracey Nelson (Bayview Travel), Leighton Schembri (Goldman Travel Corporation) & Steve Richards (Silversea).
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience