Next Story Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Upton to General Manager at Sage Hotel Wollongong.
Mark joined Sage Hotel Wollongong in January 2018 as Executive Assistant Manager and takes over general manager responsibilities from Nathan Dean. Previous to Mark joining Next Story Group, he was General Manager of Grand Pacific Hotel & Apartments in Lorne, Victoria.
Commenting on his appointment, Mark said “I am thrilled to be taking the reigns at Sage Hotel Wollongong in its next stage of growth. Sage Wollongong is well known for its expansive conference and event facilities and now that these rooms have been refurbished, we’re looking forward to hosting some incredible events as we come into the summer period. I am very fortunate to be leading a team of really passionate hospitality professionals and I look forward to welcoming guests to our beautiful beachside location.”
Sage Hotel Wollongong recently embarked on a refurbishment of its conferencing facilities, which saw all 13 rooms adopt a more contemporary design, with new carpets and furniture a feature. The overall look and feel of the event space with its new facilities is now more inviting and conducive for both meetings and social events.
With its proximity to sand, surf and beautiful natural surrounds, business and leisure guest can take advantage of a multitude of experiences on offer to guests to Wollongong, including sky diving, surf lessons, beach yoga, golf, kayaking, fishing bike riding and more.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience