EDAM Group, the UK’s market leading service provider of credit hire and post-accident services, has been recognised for its ongoing dedication to outstanding customer service at the 10th UK Customer Experience Awards. The company, which places comprehensive, sustainable training at the heart of its strategy for growth, took home the Silver award for Customer Experience Training at the ceremony hosted at Wembley Stadium.
Against esteemed competition, EDAM Group’s values of exceptional service and proactive customer service stood out, with these delivered through continuous reflection and proactive development. Driven by a proactive and customer-focused workforce, EDAM Group continues to put the customer first, in turn enabling consistent growth of the business. The company consistently scores highly in its Net Promoter Score (NPS) ratings, boasting an outstanding monthly figure in the mid-80s ranked out of -100 to +100. The score is a comparable metric, determining customer satisfaction based on user feedback.
The UK Customer Experience Awards has grown to become the biggest event of its kind in the world, providing businesses with exceptional customer service the platform to showcase best practice and innovation. Comprising 23 overall categories, EDAM Group shared the stage with large business and leading members of the insurance industry. The awards entry was judged by an expert panel of industry practitioners, capitalising on years of experience to assess the best working practices.
Lesley Jackson, Chief Commercial Officer of EDAM Group, said: “Putting customers at the forefront of our operations is essential for us, especially when our first contact is generally with individuals who have recently been involved in an accident. We are proud of both our service and the dedicated team who deliver it and to be recognised for our commitement to constantly seek improvement means a great deal to everyone at EDAM Group.
“Innovations in service only come from acting on our limitations. EDAM Group’s training schemes strategically allow us to deliver tangeable benefits to our clients, allowing us to lead the way in customer satisfaction. This foundation provides us with the ability to grow and expand, allowing us to return further benefits for the UK’s drivers that pass through our service offering.”
Following this awards recognition, EDAM Group continues to attract acclaim in the industry. EDAM won silver accreditation at the Training Journal Awards last year and was awarded a 2-star accreditation from Best Companies – well deserved achievements as the company enjoys continued growth. Also in February, EDAM Group was recognised by the Sunday Times, placed 69th in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. EDAM Group scored highly in multiple categories, including My Team, Leadership and Giving Something Back, praising EDAM’s outstanding levels of engagement within its workforce.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience