The design-driven hotel has beaten out 167 other established hotels to claim the No.1 ‘traveller ranked’ hotel in the city of Melbourne – earning a consistent sweep of ‘excellent’ reviews from the visiting public on the world’s largest travel website. Popular references within the gleaming reviews acknowledge the hotel’s ‘little touches’, luxury amenities, in-room Bluetooth Marshall speakers and free movies – a testament to Zagame’s House attention to detail.
Obtaining a high-quality ranking on Trip Advisor relies on all guest reviews being frequent and consistent, therefore accurately representing the hotel experience across the board. For a guest to take the time to make a positive comment on any review site means that their experience has generally been remarkable.
“There’s no fake restaurants in a shed here…at Zagame’s House it’s all about real, authentic, high quality service and amenities whilst ensuring that our guests feel like they are right at home as soon as they check in,” General Manager of Zagame’s House, Adam Taloni said.
“The secret to having a number one Trip Advisor Hotel is actually not a secret! You simply hire the right team members, set the expectations from day one, encourage, motivate and give them the tools to stay at that level, and never accept mediocrity!”
“At the end of the day hospitality is about the people. Get the right people, then watch the magic happen!”
The Number one spot win comes just two weeks after Zagame’s House was announced as the latest preferred partner for exclusive global travel club Mr. and Mrs. Smith. The addition means there are now six MM Smith Hotels in Melbourne, including Zagame’s House.
Zagame’s House is the result of an 18-million-dollar transformation of the former Downtowner on Lygon street, owned by the Zagame family for 16 years. With 97 rooms, an in-house café, late night room service and wine shop and bar, Lord Lygon, the hotel is quickly becoming the check-in of choice for domestic and international guests alike.
- Conversations with Green Pearls® Hoteliers
- Far from the Icelandic crowds
- London Oxford Airport entices first time North American users Highlights opening hour advantages
- Huazhu Group selects Sabre to power its distribution strategy and support its next chapter of growth
- Olesya Rulin & Nikki Howard Support Sustainable Waterless Body Wash youbody
- Australia Pacific LNG partnership to continue through 2020
- Capella Bangkok – Opening In Q4 2019 – Delves Deep Into The Culinary Heritage Of Charoenkrung, Its Captivating Riverside Community
- Cities with the Best Work-Life Balance
- STR: Central/South America hotel performance for August 2018
- Unveiled: Top Achievers of Pria 2023 Awards!