UNICEO® today announced that its 2020 European Congress will take place in Athens on 4 to 6 November.
Members of the association from about 30 countries will come together at the Hotel Grande Bretagne and focus on the theme of the congress, “Leading Events to the Future: Innovation, the new paradigm of performance “. The congress aims to strengthen the positioning of UNICEO® members as key players in the communication strategy and business development of their companies.
During the event, UNICEO® members and their peers will have the opportunity to bring their voice and unite their talents to solve the corporate communication challenges and to demonstrate the key role of Live communication and corporate events in this context.
Conferences and activities will specifically study the role of technological innovations (digital, AI, robotics, etc.), their importance in delivering an authentic experience to participants, the place of events within companies’ ecosystems (CSR) and how to demonstrate effective performance.
Debora Piovesan, Head of Events of the association, says, “This 2020 edition is again placed under the sign of the collective intelligence. The world of corporate communication and particularly the corporate events sector is highly impacted by the deep changes taking place in our society; obviously by the technological revolution but also by changes in society, culture and even climate. You therefore constantly need to adapt and innovate to achieve the desired performance.
This Congress will be an excellent opportunity for all Heads of Communication, Marketing and Corporate Events to enhance their knowledge, get inspiration from the different contributors to the congress (peers, speakers, facilitators and partners) and to actively contribute to the development of a new stage, a new era for event communication, based on innovation and performance. “
UNICEO® Congress is organized in partnership with key players in business and event tourism, international organizations and partners.
- Conversations with Green Pearls® Hoteliers
- Far from the Icelandic crowds
- London Oxford Airport entices first time North American users Highlights opening hour advantages
- Huazhu Group selects Sabre to power its distribution strategy and support its next chapter of growth
- Olesya Rulin & Nikki Howard Support Sustainable Waterless Body Wash youbody
- Australia Pacific LNG partnership to continue through 2020
- Capella Bangkok – Opening In Q4 2019 – Delves Deep Into The Culinary Heritage Of Charoenkrung, Its Captivating Riverside Community
- Cities with the Best Work-Life Balance
- STR: Central/South America hotel performance for August 2018
- Unveiled: Top Achievers of Pria 2023 Awards!