Busabout, the flexible travel experts, are excited to announce that they will be giving agents the chance to score gift cards when they book select Busabout 2020 trips before 31st October 2019.
Agents will score $50 for every Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Pass they sell (Europe or USA) or $25 for every Greek island Hopper (fixed & flexi), Croatia Sailing trips as well as 6,9 or 12 Stop Europe Hop-on Hop-off Passes they book for clients.
Trips that will inspire and excite include:
Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Europe – Starting from $1,979pp
The Europe Hop-on Hop-off network gives your client the freedom to create their perfect itinerary using a private door-to-door coach network across 38 destinations in 14 countries. They’ll travel with fun, like-minded people and meet our amazing drivers and guides. Clients can change their plan as often as they like, free of charge. It’s their choice, their way. From popular cities to unknown gems, the network has it all.
Greek Island Hopper (flexi) – Starting from $799pp
This trip gives guests the chance to experience the thrills of awesome UV paint parties, fall in love with the ancient sites of glistening Greece, see the most mesmerising sunsets on the planet and swim in the crystal blue Aegean. With the Flexi Hopper, Busabout has maximised fun by giving guests the flexibility and freedom to choose how long travellers want to bask in the beauty of their favourite Islands – Mykonos, Paros, Santorini and Ios.
The Trick or Treat Yourself Incentive is active now until October 31st. Agents must register for this incentive using this link – https://busabout.typeform.com/to/xHSeUX
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam