Just in time for the cosy fall season, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village introduces two new treatments to inspire guests to retreat to Westlake Village, California and discover rejuvenating wellness.
Escape to Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village to experience the award winning 40,000 square foot (3,700 square metre) Spa and Rhythm & Hair salon. The blissful paradise offers more than 128 treatments, while Rhythm & Hair offers blowouts, a barber shop, nail services and makeup application in a lively atmosphere built on tempo.
Pumpkin Spice Sugar Glow
Fall into deep relaxation with a Pumpkin Spice Sugar Body Scrub. This rich vitamin infused scrub will help keep skin moisturised and refreshed. The sugar component helps remove any unwanted dead skin, while the pumpkin enzymes stimulate healthy skin growth. Paired with a decadent Pink Cookie Mineral Cream, this 50 minute treatment will have guests craving the holiday season (USD 160).
Red Hot Apple Toddy Manicure and Pedicure
Stay warm with a Red Hot Apple Toddy Manicure and Pedicure. Guest will enjoy a hot apple cider fizzing soak followed by an exfoliating blend of a butter rum foot scrub. The treatment concludes with a juicy Red Hot Shandy oil foot massage and nail colour application. (USD 75 Monday – Thursday / USD 85 Friday – Sunday).
To make an appointment contact Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village at 818 575 3000.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience