From Europe to Canada, to a white Christmas of another kind in Antarctica on board Scenic Eclipse, an exotic Christmas traversing the waterways of South East Asia, or exploring the wonders of Egypt, Scenic has the holiday season well and truly covered.
Scenic’s new The Magical Wonders of Christmas 2020/2021 brochure features a selection of cruises and land tours across some of Scenic’s worldwide destinations, which are meticulously planned to ensure travellers are left with incredible holiday memories to treasure.
The tours and cruises on offer include:
- Christmas Markets and the Rockies, 15 days from Calgary to Victoria, departing 26 November 2020, priced from $8,705* pp twin share. Take in the pre-Christmas atmosphere in the Canadian Rockies, visit the markets in Banff and Vancouver and bring home wonderful gifts for friends and family. Book by 31 December 2019 and save up to $1,500 per couple
- Christmas Markets with Prague and Paris, 21 days from Prague to Paris, departing 15 November 2020 , priced from $12,885* pp twin share. Explore Europe’s magical markets with a three-night stopover in both Paris and Prague – two of Europe’s most enchanting cities. Book by 31 December 2019 and fly to Europe for just $95 per person*.
- Treasures of the Mekong, 13 days from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City, departing 19 December 2019, priced from $8,295*pp twin share. Book by 31 January 2020 for flights included to Asia*.
- Antarctica in Depth, 12 days round trip from Buenos Aires, departing 26 December 2020, priced from $19,985pp twin share. Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Antarctica
- Jewels of Jordan and Egypt, 21 days Cairo to Amman, departing 6 January 2020, priced from $17,860pp. Book by 28 February 2020 and receive flights included.
The Magical Wonders of Christmas 2020/2021 brochure is out now. For more information call Scenic on 138 128 or visit scenic.com.au
*Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience