For the second year in a row, Switzerland is sending more than 12,000 children to the snow for free.
Following a successful Kids4Free campaign last year, Switzerland Tourism and their local partners are once again holding a global draw where 12,650 weekly ski passes exclusively for children under the age of 13 are up for grabs.
Adults can enter the draw via MySwitzerland.com/kids4free on behalf of one child throughout the month of October 2019.
Last year’s campaign revealed that 20% of the winners had not planned on a ski holiday in Switzerland. This led to the campaign repeating this year in order to encourage more interest in visiting Switzerland during the winter season.
With 44 cable cars and mountain railways throughout Switzerland to ride on and a range of ski resorts around the country to choose from, the winning kids and their families can research the places they would most like to see and activities they would most like to experience on Myswitzerland.com/winter.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience