Zagame’s House is proud to announce its latest partnership with the premium hotel lovers travel club, Mr & Mrs Smith. The partnership will officially commence this month, allowing customers the best prices available for a room at the hotel, free extras on arrival, and a round-the-clock Smith team of in-house travel specialists at their beck and call.
It is no easy feat being chosen as a worthy hotel in the Smith collection. Each hotel needs to tick their ‘certain something’ box and the stay should be memorable for all the right reasons. Each hotel in the tailored compilation is hand-picked before being visited anonymously by a couple, and personally reviewed. In the review criteria, a hotel that makes the collection must provide a unique, unmatched ambience, be stylish and trend-aware, and be great value for money.
‘We are thrilled to add Zagame’s House to the Mr & Mrs Smith collection. The hotel’s bold interior design, creature comforts, and attention to detail make guests feel right at home, and the enthusiastic staff and impressive sustainable initiatives make the hotel a welcome addition to the Smith family, not to mention the well-stocked wine cellar at the Lord Lygon restaurant.’ – Mr & Mrs Smith Regional Manager, Hotel & Villa Partnerships, Annalyn Hood.
Founded in 2003, the luxury travel partner Mr & Mrs Smith only signs the most stylish and distinct hotels in destinations around the world. Now, there are 59 boutique, luxury hotels in Australia on offer in the collection, with only five in Melbourne and Zagame’s to become the sixth. As an additional offer for members, Zagame’s House will provide those who book through the platform, the “Smith Extra”; a $20 credit to use at the hotel’s signature wine bar and shop, Lord Lygon.
“It is an absolute honour for Zagame’s House to become part of the Mr & Mrs Smith family. To be sitting within the same league of international hotel brands like The Oberoi and The Ampersand, highlights the truly unique hotel experience that we offer at Zagame’s House,” General Manager, Adam Taloni from Zagame’s House, said.
Zagame’s is ecstatic to be included in this exclusive opportunity and look forward to the future of its partnership with Mr & Mrs Smith.
- Conversations with Green Pearls® Hoteliers
- Far from the Icelandic crowds
- London Oxford Airport entices first time North American users Highlights opening hour advantages
- Huazhu Group selects Sabre to power its distribution strategy and support its next chapter of growth
- Olesya Rulin & Nikki Howard Support Sustainable Waterless Body Wash youbody
- Australia Pacific LNG partnership to continue through 2020
- Capella Bangkok – Opening In Q4 2019 – Delves Deep Into The Culinary Heritage Of Charoenkrung, Its Captivating Riverside Community
- Cities with the Best Work-Life Balance
- STR: Central/South America hotel performance for August 2018
- Unveiled: Top Achievers of Pria 2023 Awards!