Hahn Air announced an exclusive competition for travel agents worldwide: all participants who solve a hidden object game have the chance to win a ticket worth EUR 5,000 which can be used for a trip to literally anywhere in the world. The competition starts today, on 16th September (16.9.), and therefore coincides with airline prefix code of the German airline and leading ticketing expert (169). Travel agents have 169 hours to participate (from 16th September at 12:01 a.m. CET until 23rd September 2019 at 1:00 a.m. CET).
The competition is one of many activities which take place this year to celebrate Hahn Air’s 20thanniversary of providing ticketing solutions to travel agents around the world. “Since we started our ticketing business two decades ago, our network has grown to reach over 100,000 travel agencies in 190 markets”, said Kimberley Long, Vice President Sales and Agency Distribution. “With our birthday competition, we would like to thank travel agents around the world for their loyalty and trust.”
To enter the lucky draw to win the prize, travel agents need to complete a fun “hidden object” game on Hahn Air’s website. The game’s objective is to find Hahn Air’s mascot Martin, the smart travel agent, and count how many times he can be spotted in a colourful picture of an airport showing various lively airport-typical scenes. The lucky winner will receive a grand prize of EUR 5,000 in the form of a preloaded HR e-Payment (UATP) card that can be used towards a flight issued on a HR-169 ticket to any destination in the world. On top, the prize offers great flexibility: the winning travel agent can use the preloaded HR e-Payment card to pay for any number of flights and passengers, up to the value of EUR 5,000. Terms and conditions are specified on the Hahn Air website.
Travel agents can access the competition by logging into their Hahn Air account on www.hahnair.com/games. Agents without an existing account can also take part by registering first. The winner will be announced on the Hahn Air website on 26th September 2019.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience