Park Inn by Radisson today announced the opening of Park Inn by Radisson North EDSA, the fourth of its brand in the Philippines and the first in Metro Manila.
Park Inn by Radisson North EDSA is ideally placed for business and leisure travelers, especially those seeking retail therapy. SM City North EDSA, which is just a short stroll from the hotel, is one of the world’s largest shopping malls with over 800 stores and dining outlets, and an IMAX cinema. The hotel is also surrounded by educational institutions, medical establishments, offices and entertainment areas, and Manila International Airport is just 22km away.
Park Inn by Radisson North EDSA offers stress-free experiences and connected stays with 238 bright and inviting rooms and suites, allowing guests to relax and rejuvenate. The 16 suites also feature separate living areas and upgraded services, including VIP welcome amenities, Nespresso machines, minibars with free drinks, complimentary daily newspapers, late check-out and discounts on transfers and spa services.
Guests can refuel at three F&B outlets: Casa, the lively all-day dining restaurant; Terraza on 7, which serves poolside drinks and light snacks and the social Lobby Bar. Energizing workouts can be enjoyed round-the-clock at the well-equipped fitness center. Park Inn by Radisson North EDSA also features meetings and events spaces including the Makiling Grand Ballroom, Banahaw Meeting Rooms and a pre-function area that accommodates up to 640 delegates.
“Quezon City is one of the most dynamic areas of Metro Manila – an energetic economic hub that reflects the modern face of the Philippines. The Park Inn by Radisson brand is perfectly suited for the market as it delivers on vibrant hospitality, intuitive service and modern amenities. We look forward to welcoming guests to Park Inn by Radisson North EDSA, and to bringing fresh color and warmth to Quezon City,” said Nils Rothbarth, General Manager, Park Inn by Radisson North EDSA.
“The Philippines is a key area of focus for Park Inn by Radisson, our world-renowned upper midscale brand, which is perfectly suited for the country’s fast-growing cities such as Quezon City. I am confident that Park Inn by Radisson North EDSA will become a popular place to stay for local and international travelers in this dynamic metropolis,” said Andre de Jong, Vice President, Operations, South East Asia and Pacific, Radisson Hotel Group.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience