To celebrate the start of the Earlybird Season, Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), the innovator in global cruise travel, has today announced its best offer to date. Australian and New Zealand guests can enjoy 20% off their cruise fare, plus receive five free offers on over 230 sailings departing in 2020 – including destinations such as Europe, Asia, Hawaii, Alaska, as well as Australia & New Zealand.
This never-before seen offer can also be combined with NCL’s popular ‘Take 5 Free’, giving guests who book a Balcony stateroom or above all five ‘Free at Sea’ offers – in addition to receiving reduced deposits on select sailings for a limited time, with guests receiving up to US$2,800 in overall added value.
NCL’s ‘Take 5 Free’ offer is available across its 16-strong fleet for a limited-time, and offers guests a free beverage package, free shore excursion credit, free specialty dining package, free Wi-Fi package and access to NCL’s ‘friends and family sail at a reduced rate’ on a wide range of departures.
NCL’s Earlybird Sale is available until 20 September 2019. Visit Norwegian Cruise Line’s website for further information.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience