Travel provides a much-needed break from everyday life to discover new places and cultures, meet new people and see the world from a different perspective.
Along the way, travel can also take a heavy toll on physical health and well-being. Energy-draining jet lag disrupts sleep. Disciplined eating habits suffer. Exercise routines get interrupted.
Enter Staying Well, a healthier way to travel from Centara Hotels & Resorts, Thailand’s leading hotel operator. Staying Well is a new programme launched by Centara to provide guests more ways to take care of their health and wellness throughout their stay.
“We are continually looking for innovative ways to serve health-conscious travellers and promote healthy living,” commented Tom Thrussell, Vice President – Brand, Marketing & Digital, Centara Hotels & Resorts. “Staying Well represents a significant enhancement in the level of services available to our guests, enabling them to rejuvenate body and mind, and maintain their lifestyle of choice whilst travelling.” The Staying Well programme is built around three core pillars: Live Well, Eat Well and Sleep Well.
Live Well: Exercise benefits body and mind. Staying Well’s Wellness kit offers guests everything needed for a private in-room exercise workout. The kit includes fitness accessories such as a yoga mat, Swiss ball, 4-kg kettlebell, 2-kg dumbbell pair, muscle therapy foam roller and a workout folder with a variety of easy-to-follow exercise routines, from Morning Yoga to Full Body Workouts, accompanied by workout videos. There are also free group exercise classes guests can join throughout their stay and a gym kit with workout outfit available on request.
Eat Well: Centara’s expanded menu offers nutritious selections spanning diabetic, healthy-heart, gluten-free, low sodium, reduced calorie and vegetarian options, with easy-to-find nutrition information included in restaurant and room service menus.
Sleep Well: End the day with a better night’s sleep. Staying Well features an array of pillow choices, from memory foam to hypoallergenic buckwheat pillows felt by many to promote better sleep. A spa music channel provides soothing sounds. Guests can order a Rest Well kit complete with ear plugs, eye mask, lavender water mister, and silky-soft pajamas made of bamboo fibre. Wake up refreshed and ready for a new day.
Staying Well is being progressively introduced at all Centara Grand-branded properties and select Centara hotels and resorts.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience