Clear your calendar it’s holiday time! Jetstar’s Spring Sale has launched today only at jetstar.com with unbelievable fares across its international and domestic networks to help ring in the start of a new season and farewell those winter blues!
If you are in need of some quality time by the seaside, Hawaii is the place to soak up the sun and feel the sand under your feet. Grab your phone and get booking now as fares from Sydney and Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Honolulu start from $189^ one way.
Perhaps you would prefer a cocktail by the pool at an island paradise like Fiji or Bali? Get ready to say “hello holidays” with fares to Fiji (Nadi) from Sydney from just $169^ one way, or to Aussie favourite Bali (Denpasar) from as little as $199^ one way if you’re from Brisbane.
If you love the hustle, bustle and vibrancy of a big city, what about exploring South Korea’s mega-capital and hottest go-to destination, Seoul? Tradition meets innovation in a city that is home delicious street eats, intriguing architecture and unique cultural experiences. You can get to Seoul (Incheon)* from the Gold Coast from $239^ one way.
For those searching for an escape a little closer to home, you only have to look as far as Melbourne. Put on your walking shoes and explore the dynamic city’s center or feast to your heart’s content at one of Melbourne’s world-renowned restaurants. Flights from Adelaide to Melbourne (Tullamarine) start from just $58^ one way, or $42^ one way from Hobart.
Travel dates range from September 2019 through to September 2020 so whether you want a summer, winter, beach or city holiday, Jetstar has you covered.
Jetstar’s Spring Sale starts at 00:01 AEST Thursday 29 August and runs until 23:59 AEST Tuesday 3 September, unless sold out prior. Fares and full conditions are available only at jetstar.com
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience