Enjoy a very special world-class dinner with Champagne Taittinger at The Rees Hotel Queenstown’s True South Dining Room. The French champagne house is revered for their legacy of knowledge in the art of champagne production.
Executive Chef, Ben Batterbury, has creatively hand-crafted a five-course menu complementing the Taittinger style, enabling guests to savour the very essence of the accompanying wines.
The Rees Hotel Queenstown promises a tailor-made soirée of sensory discovery and culinary excellence. With spectacular alpine views across Lake Wakatipu, locally sourced produce woven into innovative dining concepts and French elegance in every glass, the evening is one not to be missed.
Taittinger Culinary Series Dinner
When: Friday 29th November
Event: 6:30pm welcome drink and canapes in Bordeau Wine Lounge;
7:00pm True South Dining Room for 6 wines*, 5 courses
Cost: $NZ165.00 per person
* Taittinger tasting notes – see below
Bookings: via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Eventbrite.
- One night’s stay in a Lakeview Hotel Room, twin-share
- Two tickets to The Rees’ Taittinger Culinary Series Dinner
- Breakfast for two in True South Dining Room
- $NZ335.00 per person**
Add additional nights for your stay for an extra $NZ355.00 per room, per night, including a full cooked breakfast for two each day.
**Minimum two persons, subject to availability.
- Rare juvenile oarfish captured on camera for first time ever on Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical North Queensland sets new domestic records
- What’s New in Rockhampton QLD in 2022
- P&O Cruises Australia Marks The International Day of the Seafarer With an Array of Mouth-watering Treats Onboard Pacific Adventure