Setting the bar for service standards in WA higher than ever before, Crown Perth has secured six of WA’s top awards at the 2019 Australian Hotels Association (AHA) WA Perth Airport Accommodation Awards.The six awards accredited by the AHA WA acknowledged Crown’s first class facilities and employees, both of which contribute to Crown’s impeccable service standards. The successful award categories include:
- WA’s Best Accommodation Hotel: Crown Towers Perth
- WA’s Best Hotel Bar: The Waiting Room (TWR) – Crown Towers Perth
- WA’s Best Hotel Spa and Fitness: Crown Spa – Crown Towers Perth
- WA’s Best Hotel Front Office Employee: Lucy Zanotti – Crown Metropol Perth
- WA’s Best Hotel Administration, Finance and Executive Support Employee: Emma Lang – Crown Towers Perth
- WA’s Best Hotel Concierge Employee: Brian Robinson – Crown Towers Perth
In recognition of the Hotel’s above all else benchmark, Crown Towers Perth won WA’s Best Accommodation Hotel at the Awards, taking home this prestigious award for the third year running.
Executive General Manager for Crown Perth Hotels, Andrew Cairns said “the awards are testament to how Crown Hotels continue to set higher standards for excellence in the Australian luxury accommodation sector to coincide with the changing needs of guests.
“By winning these prestigious awards we not only pay tribute to Crown Perth’s wonderfully designed hotels, but also the dedication of our team, who continue to create memorable experiences for all our guests. We are immensely proud of our team and the contribution they are making to ensure Crown Perth remains one of the world’s greatest resorts and our State remains a vibrant tourism destination,” says Cairns.
The 2019 AHA WA Perth Airport Accommodation Awards are considered the accommodation industry’s peak Awards in Western Australia. – celebrating our state’s leading accommodation properties and the management staff who drive their success.