Evolution Travel Collective is inviting agents to join it at the launch of a new sustainable tourism initiative with Exodus Travels – at evening functions in Sydney and Melbourne.
Exodus is the original activity and adventure holiday company specialising in cultural, walking, cycling, photographic, wildlife holidays and family holidays. Evolution Travel Collective (ETC) is an innovative business with a key focus on maximising brand exposure and enquiry generation via its client and partner-focused business model.
Agents are invited to the Sydney launch at the Ivy Sunroom on 10 September or the Melbourne launch at Smart Artz Gallery on 11 September – for an evening of drinks, canapes and the reveal of an exhilarating sustainable tourism initiative.
Special international guest speaker Olly Pemberton, Exodus filmmaker, will accompany the announcement with a short screening of an exciting new film. Pemberton, an expert photographer (see his photo of the Northern Lights, below) has come a long way since 2008, when with two mates and a 1991, 1-litre Fiat Panda named Amy, he set off from his hometown of Douglas on the Isle of Man to Ulaanbaatar in Mongolia.
Nineteen countries, six breakdowns and numerous hairy moments later, the passion for adventure was burning brighter than ever!
All agents attending the functions in Sydney and Melbourne will have the chance to win an Exodus adventure.
Edited by Peter Needham
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam