Host agency Your Travel & Cruise has promoted Bianca Schefe to a newly created National Business Development role which will see her manage new agent recruitment and training as well as offer general support.
She steps into the role after almost 20 years in the industry including the past two years as Marketing Manager with Your Travel & Cruise and a stint as a cruise specialist at Cruising Down Under.
Your Travel & Cruise Managing Director Les Farrar said the appointment came at a crucial time for the agency.
“Our agent ranks are growing across Australia and we want to ensure all of our clients receive the support they need to run a successful home based business,” Mr Farrar said.
“Whilst providing market leading technology and marketing opportunities is critical to the success of a home based business, supporting our agents on a personal level is equally as important. Working from home can be tough sometimes so having a person of Bianca’s experience and capabilities on speed dial will prove invaluable for our agents.”
Ms Schefe said she was looking forward to the challenge.
“I enjoy working closely with individual agents and playing a small part in helping them grow their business, so I’m really looking forward to this new role and having the opportunity to support all our agents on a national level,” she said.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation