Family friendly Gold Coast hotel, Paradise Resort, is offering the ultimate family package where the entire family eats FREE for a limited time only.
Available for travel from now until 18th September 2020, families who stay three nights or more will receive the opportunity to enjoy daily breakfast and nightly dinners for the entire family.
Plus every child 0-12 years receives up to 4 hours of supervised care each day in the famous Zone 4 Kids Club, daily access to the giant Water Park, Indoor and Outdoor Playground, free daily activities and loads more
General Manager of Paradise Resort, David Brook, hopes this deal will attract more families looking for an unforgettable holiday experience.
“Our resort caters to over 30,000 families each year and we pride ourselves on delivering an exciting, relaxing, affordable and happy holiday for children and parents alike,” said Mr Brook.
“This ultimate family package offers a holiday the whole family will enjoy with breakfast and dinner now included.”
Heaven for kids…paradise for parents, Paradise Resort has received the award for Australia’s No. 1 Family Resort eight years running.
“Winning this prestigious award for so many years, means we have created the perfect recipe for family holidays.
“Families love coming to Paradise Resort and we love having them here.”
Paradise Resort Gold Coast is located at 122 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217.
Paradise Resort’s new three night package starts from just $777 per family.
The Ultimate Family Package includes:
- Daily Breakfast and Nightly Dinner for the entire Family
- Each morning, enjoy a continental breakfast in The Bistro with all your favourites; cereals, toast with jam and vegemite, fresh fruit and yoghurt and delicious pastries all accompanied by a selection of teas, coffee and juices.
- After long days burning off energy in the waterpark, relax together as a family with a nighty meal at The Bistro.
- Enjoy unlimited use of the Zone 4 Kids Waterpark, lagoon pool and spa
- One FREE Kids Club session per child (0-12years) per day
- A range of daily activities and entertainment
- FREE use of Dusty’s Indoor Jungle Gym
- FREE use of Dusty’s Outdoor Adventure Playground
- FREE Character Appearances + Live Shows
- FREE Poolside Movie Nights
- FREE use of the Giant Chess Board
- 24 hour access to our Guest Laundry and Cardio Gym
- 24 hour reception to assist you any hour of the day
Book now for travel on selected dates until 18 September 2020.
*Terms and conditions apply
To book or find out more about this amazing family holiday package visit: www.paradiseresort.com.au
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience