In honour of Indonesian Independence Day which falls on Saturday 17 August, The Ritz-Carlton, Bali are creating a special highly-acclaimed Indonesian Rijsttafel Dinner at signature Indonesian restaurant Bejana, high on the clifftops of Nusa Dua.
With a fabulous theme, ‘Travel through the Indonesian Archipelago,’ this sumptuous banquet-style feast includes acclaimed dishes and regional specialties from across the island nation. Expect to find dishes such as Gado Gado, a Sundanese salad of mixed vegetables, tofu and bean curd in a sensational spiced peanut dressing, Soto Pesmol Sari Laut – a rich Betawi seafood and coconut soup, Ikan Woku – a Sulawesi-style spiced barramundi, Ikan Bakar – Jimbaran style grilled whole snapper, and Sambal Udang –Kalimantan-style king prawns with a tomato and chilli relish.
The Rijsttafel Dinner for two includes nine savory dishes, choice of white, yellow or red rice and a selection of traditional Balinese sweets and is priced at RP 1,488,000 plus 21% government tax and service charge. Should diners prefer, an a la carte menu is also offered with a generous selection of meat, seafood and vegetable dishes. No matter which way guests choose to indulge from the carefully crafted menu, Indonesian Independence Day promises to be a night to remember at Bejana at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali.
“What better way to celebrate Independence Day than with a veritable feast of flavors? Our chefs take enormous pride in creating authentic dishes typical of the spice islands, which can be paired with superb cocktails and excellent wine in the sublime setting of our award-winning restaurant Bejana,” says The Ritz-Carlton Bali, General Manager, Karim Tayach.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam