Performance54 has acquired Red Door Events Middle East, to create a global brand and event activation firm that specialises in the creation, design, delivery and management of interactive business and consumer facing initiatives, as well as high-profile event staging.
The acquisition sees the formation of RedDoor54 and comes on the back of a sustained period of success for both Performance54 and Red Door Events Middle East. The announcement further signals the intent from both parties to establish one of sport’s most dynamic activation and experiential marketing agencies, consisting of talented professionals.
“Red Door Middle East has built a strong reputation for its hands-on approach, professionalism and quality of delivery, and positive recent developments in the business have made this an attractive target for us,” said Jed Moore, Managing Director of Performance54, a Full Business Member of the Asian Golf Industry Federation.
“By uniting both businesses, RedDoor54’s ambition is to provide clients with the most dynamic, creative concepts that captivate audiences, whilst elevating brand experiences and delivering memorability.”
The move furthers Performance54’s organisational development, enhancing its client-base with access to a broad array of in-house expertise, shaped by an underlying philosophy of modernising marketing strategies by providing connected and complementary services.
Tony Irving, Founder and Managing Director of Red Door Events Middle East and Director of RedDoor54, said: “There are few companies that can match Performance54’s desire to bring together best-in-class talent, with an infectious ambition to evolve modern day marketing. The business’s ability to integrate throughout its clients’ value chain, while continually presenting creative concepts and displaying unparalleled passion, made the decision to unite a straightforward one.
“RedDoor54’s service scope includes event fan engagement, staging, design and activation consultancy, to guarantee clients the best product to suit their individual needs. As a business, we pride our self on constantly delivering the newest, most innovative and creative solutions to the experiential market.”
The continued expansion for Performance54, in particular the appointment of recognised industry professionals, extends the business function across the sales and marketing mix, including brand and creative development, production, strategic consultancy, event management and staging, digital and commercial management, PR and communications, talent management and sales consultancy.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam