Every bride dreams of a One of A Kind wedding and nothing speaks more unique then tieing the knot floating over the Gulf of Thailand. InterContinental Koh Samui Resort unveils a suite of packages featuring Asia’s Longest Overwater Wedding Aisle. Stretching 390 feet over the Gulf of Thailand, couples can say I do in a truly bespoke wedding venue.
“Koh Samui is a dream wedding destinantion offering romantic uninterrupted ocean views and dramatic cliffside backdrops. Here at InterContinental Koh Samui Resort, we bring wedding dreams to life. We aim to deliver bespoke wedding experiences and our Over the Water Wedding Aisle, at over 390 feet long is definitely unique” comments Michael Shin, General Manager. “But this isn’t our only over the water wedding venue, couples can also say I do while floating on our infinity pool glass island with magnificient views over the palm grove and Gulf of Thailand” he adds.
The resort has recently enhanced their exisiting wedding offerings and launched two upgraded wedding packages; Infinity Love and Heaven and Earth, creatively designed for those looking for a wedding that is truly exquisite.
Predestined for unforgettable weddings, InterContinental Koh Samui Resort offers a range of intimate venues – including a floating stage on the exclusive infinity pool; or the magnificent lobby overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, there is the right setting for every kind of ceremony. It’s in the details, our dedicated wedding concierge will look after your every wish from start to finish. Capture memories to last a lifetime at any of Koh Samui’s most instagrammable locations, from our suspended bridge to the only private pier on the island. Our dedicated team make it truly unforgettable with a wedding at Asia’s Luxury Wedding Destination.
Couples can choose from one of the resorts luxurious and unique wedding packages and tailor it to match their vision for their special day. From an elopement for two with the Intimate Affair on Asia’s Longest Over Water Asile to a celebration for the entire family on the resorts secluded beachfront. Wedding couples start their romantic journey with a private speedboat transfer from the airport and depending on their preferred wedding package.
InterContinental Koh Samui Resort is a luscious 22 acre-address which enjoys magnificent views across the Gulf of Thailand, the famous Five Islands and Ang Thong National Marine Park. It is listed – Baan Taling Ngam – in the New York Times’ bestseller book ‘1000 Places to See Before You Die’. The resort is home to 79 rooms, suites and villas, which sit on a clifftop and descend through tropical gardens to a private white sandy beach.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation