The June edition of “Discover Arkansas” is now available at www.arkansas.com/discover-arkansas. Published by Arkansas Tourism, the monthly digital publication highlights events, activities and trip ideas in The Natural State.
This month, we’re showcasing The Natural State’s summer activities for the young and young-at-heart alike. You’ll learn more about the MacArthur Museum of Military History in central Arkansas, as well as dining adventures by boat! You can also learn more about fun places to cool off, like Crenshaw Springs Water Park. For a full listing of outdoor activities across the state, visit https://www.arkansas.com/things-to-do/outdoors.
You can also view previous editions of “Discover Arkansas,” order print publications to help plan your next vacation, and sign up for monthly emails that feature deals and coupons for attractions across The Natural State.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience