The Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai has announced a fantastic summer promotion, specifically targeted to all hoteliers. The offer will give hospitality industry professionals the opportunity to enjoy a luxurious stay at the hotel at a discounted rate of AED 199 per night.
This incredible promotion, running from 1st of May until 30th of September 2019, will allow hoteliers to reside in a deluxe room and enjoy amazing discounts at the hotel’s various outlets.
Mr. Simon Moore, General Manager of Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, said “We are delighted to welcome again this year our esteemed colleagues from the hospitality industry. Our hotel boasts a prime location in Dubai, close to the top business, leisure and cultural centres in the city, and is equipped with outstanding amenities. We hope that our fellow hoteliers will enjoy a memorable stay with us and get the much needed rest and relaxation this summer.”
Included are the following benefits in the Hotelier AED 199 offer:
- Buffet breakfast at Loumi restaurant
- 25% discount on food and beverage in the hotel’s outlets ( Loumi, Biggles, Da Vinci’s, Cactus Jacks, Oasis Pool Bar) & 20% discount in Fujiya
- 25% discount on laundry
- Complimentray fitness centre access
- Complimentary pool access
- Complimentary high speed Wifi
- Shuttle services to and from the Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 & 3
- Valet parking
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid for Deluxe Room category.
- Offer is valid for maximum 2 persons per room.
- Offer is net inclusive of 7% municipality fee, 10% service charge and 5% Value Added Tax.
- Offer is subject to Tourism Dirham Fee per room per night.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discount.
- Offer is not valid during public holidays or special events.
- Limited number of rooms allocated, prior reservation is required.
- Valid Hotelier’s ID is required to avail the offer.
- Non-refundable deposit required. Full non-refundable deposit for the full stay will be charged to your credit card upon confirmation of your reservation(s).
- No cancellations, no refund and no changes are allowed.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation