EXPOCITY invites Everyone to Experience the Beauty of “Ajisai” and Light up the Night with Fireflies Festival at the Expo Commemoration Park (Banpaku Kinen Koen)
EXPOCITY Mall, Osaka province, would like to invite everyone to experience the beautiful “Ajisai” also known as hydrangea which will vibrantly bloom in Ajisai Matsuri Festival up to 30 species, around 4,000 plants on this June 1-23 at The Expo Commemoration Park (Banpaku Kinen Koen), a very large public park located only 5-minute walk from EXPOCITY. Moreover, “Hotaru no Yube” or Fireflies Night will also take place from May 25 – June 6 where visitors can enjoy an alluring evening lit by Japanese fireflies.Besi
des being a popular cherry blossom viewing spot, The Expo Commemoration Park is enveloped in greenery and other seasonal flowers throughout the year such as plum blossom, tulip, cosmos, etc., and June is a time for “Ajisai” come into bloom, brighten up the city. Visitors will get to see 30 species of the beautiful Ajisai, over 4,000 plants in Ajisai Forest area (Ajisai no Mori).
Furthermore, “Hotaru no Yube” or Fireflies Night will take place on this May 25 – June 9 at Japanese garden area (Nihon Teien) for visitors to enjoy the beautiful sparkling lights of fireflies with authentic Japanese-style garden as a background. There might be a chance to see up to 300 fireflies this year, do not miss an opportunity to experience it with your own eyes!
The Expo Commemoration Park entrance costs JPY / CNY250 for adults, JPY / CNY70 for elementary-middle school students and is open from 9.30 – 17.00 (last entrance at 16.30) on this special period of time from May 25 – June 9 the park will be open until 21.30 (last entrance at 21.00) You can easily access to EXPOCITY mall and The Expo Commemoration Park which located next to each other by Osaka monorail, at Banpaku Kinen Koen station.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation