No hotel is more excited about welcoming Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia 2019, than
award-winning, design-led hotel collection, Ovolo Hotels. Talking the talk, and walking the walk, Ovolo showcase their dedication to the Australian fashion industry, with a limitededition, ‘Ready-to-Wear’ hotel slipper with luxe accessories label, Mara & Mine.
As the official hotel sponsor of MBFWA and in signatureOvolo style, this collection of hotels
is bringing their mantra of effortless-living to elevate the MBFWA experience with this unique
designer collaboration. Made from quality black terrycloth with gold embroidered stitching,
a signature detail of the Mara & Mine brand, this collectively designed slipper is a playful
double entendre: ‘Ready-to-Wear’ and indeed, ready to wear after a long day on one’s
feet between “ready to wear” shows.
Director of Marketing of Ovolo Hotels, Stephen Howard says “Partnering with disruptive and
innoative accessorises label Mara & Mine to create the ultimate slipper, takes our guests
from robe to runway or from stilettos to slippers. With fashion at the core of Ovolo, this
collaboration has come to life on the toes of those staying at our Ovolo Hotels in Sydney
across the week and at MBFWA.”
For the duration of MBFWA (12th – 18th May), Australia and the South Pacific’s #1 and #3 Hotel
in the TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards, Ovolo Woolloomooloo and Ovolo 1888 Darling
Harbour, will offer the ‘Instagrammer’s dream’ footwear as a gift in their indivudual rooms.
“Mara and Mine’s collections are centred around stylish shoes with bold accents whilst
offering the wearer a chic, comfortable footwear wardrobe. With this collaboration we have
taken our comfort to the next level, creating the ultimate Ovolo hotel slipper for guests and
the fashion set throughout fashion week,” said Tamie Ingham and Jasmine Stefanovic,
founders and designers of Mara & Mine.
For those hoping to pick up a pair,Ovolo and Mara & Mine will sell 50 pairs of the limited
edition “Ready-To-Wear” Ovolo x Mara & Mine slippers onwww.maraandmine.com.au, with
proceeds donated not-for-profit organisation, Dress For Success. Dress For Success
empowers women all over the world by providing support, professional attire and
developmental tools to help women thrive in work and in life. The organisation provides
women with outfits, guidance and support for job interviews, as well as holding programs to
support and build confidence whilst looking for employment.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience