KLM Royal Dutch Airlines operated its first flight to the Polish city of Wrocław today on Monday, 6 May 2019. Wrocław is the fourth destination to be served by KLM in Poland. The flights will be operated daily using Embraer 175 equipment.
Wrocław lies in western Poland on the banks of the River Oder. Wrocław has a population of more than 600,000, making it the fourth-largest city in Poland. Wrocław is a lively university city with a flourishing business community. The market square is a real eye-catcher, boasting pastel-coloured buildings and lined with cosy cafés and eateries.
Shower of affection with ambassador
Launching the new route was fittingly celebrated with a shower of affection at Wrocław airport. The Dutch Ambassador to Poland, Ron van Dartel, and the CEO of Copernicus Airport Wrocław, Dariusz Kuś, attended the festive ceremony.
KLM will be operating its daily flight from Schiphol to Wrocław using Embraer 175 equipment. This aircraft seats 20 passengers in Europe Business Class, 8 in Economy Comfort and 60 in Economy Class.
Flight KL1271 will depart from Amsterdam Schiphol at 11:50 hours and touch down at Copernicus Airport Wrocław at 13:35 hours.
Flight KL1272 will depart at 14:05 hours from Wrocław and arrive at Schiphol at 15:55 hours.
KLM already offers flights to the Polish cities of Warsaw, Krakow and Gdansk. Since last summer, Air France has been operating flights to Wrocław from Paris Charles de Gaulle.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation