The conference boasts over 20 inspirational remote company industry leaders and innovators ready to share practical and actionable advice to build, manage and grow remote and remote teams.
In the Buffer State of Remote Work 2019 Report, Amir Salihefendic, the CEO of Doist (and a speaker at Running Remote 2019) said, “remote work isn’t just a different way to work – it’s a different way to live. And, unlike what you might see on Instagram, working remotely doesn’t mean you jet set to exotic locations to drink piña coladas on the beach”.
The remote work trend is growing fast and there has never been a better time to find out how to build and scale your remote team from CEO’s, founders and project managers of leading distributed teams.
Running Remote 2019 is happening in Bali, Indonesia on 29 – 30 June 2019 at the Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort.
Leaders in the remote work field, including Beat Buhlmann (Evernote), Nick Francis (Help Scout), Andreas Klinger (AngelList), Marcie Murray (Shopify) will be speaking.
Tickets on sale now
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation