Following the announcement of a strategic partnership between Oakwood and Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited in February 2019, Journey Hub Hotel Phuket, a property owned by Boutique Corporation, has been renamed Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket, as of April 1, 2019.
Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket marks Oakwood’s first entry into a resort location. The stylishly designed hotel located in Patong, Thailand, features 171 rooms and suites along with a rooftop infinity pool and Crossways Bar & Restaurant, both affording panoramic views and spectacular sunsets of Patong and the Andaman Sea. Contemporary in design with hues of warm, inviting colors, the hotel offers various categories of rooms and suites, namely the deluxe room, junior suite, one- and twobedroom suites; catering stay options to meet the needs of different traveller preferences. Other facilities and services include a fitness centre, in-room dining, and complimentary shuttle service to the nearby Jungceylon Shopping Centre, Bangla Road, and Patong Beach.
Book the Launch Offer before 30 June 2019 to enjoy up to 50% off the best flexible rate at www.OakwoodAsia.com/Phuket.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam