Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Melaka has signed a memorandum of agreement (MoA) on an Education and Hospitality alliance and career placement between Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Melaka and top colleges and universities in Jogjakarta, Semarang, Malang and the Saito University College.
The event was graced and witnessed by the Education and Cultural Attache, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Kuala Lumpur, The Honorable Bapak Dr. Mokhammad Farid Maruf. The representatives from the respective colleges and universities were present to sign the Memorandum together with the General Manager of the hotel, Mr. Klaus Sennik and Resident Manager, Mr. Jason Bak. Instrumental in enabling this alliance to come to fruition was Mr. Zainal Abidin bin Tulus, the Executive Director of Panji Integrasi Cerdas Sdn Bhd
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Melaka has been receiving the intake of Indonesian students to undergo their hospitality training since 2013. To date, over 500 students from Indonesia has benefitted from the Ramada experience of quality service standards.
According to Mr. Klaus Sennik General Manager of Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Melaka, “the MoA is a historic signing event and it is certainly a great privilege to be able to support the Indonesian students in career placement to prepare them for five-star service industries”. He then added “I am confident that this education agreement will put both countries closer in terms of education cooperation and also to create a better relationship for future generations between the countries”.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience