When it comes to love stories, Mothers write the best ones… and it’s only a three-word story. ‘’Have you eaten?” This Mother’s Day, be the one who ensures she’s well fed! Pamper your favourite lady and treat her to exquisite feast at Cinnamon Coffee House.
Indulge mummy dearest with a memorable dining experience at Cinnamon Coffee House this Mother’s Day
A specially curated menu fit for a queen awaits and a vast range of local and international delights. Overflowing with more than 100 gastronomic treasures, mums will be swept away by the Jamaican Lamb Soup, Quiche with Chicken and Cheese, Garlic Spring Chicken with Honey and Rosemary Sauce, Sliced Beef Wellington and Café De Paris Butter Sauce; and Whole Roasted New Zealand Lamb with Biryani Rice and Vegetables.
Other delectable highlights to pile your plates high include Ayam Panggang Percik, Daging Deng Deng, Buttered Prawn with Curry Leaves, Fried Fish with Medan Sauce, Mutton Kandani and Chicken Mandy.
Desserts are worth the calories with Bundt Cake with Violet and Blackberry, Mini Raspberry and Butter Cream Rose Meringue, White Chocolate Cream Puff, Mixed Nuts Tarts and Sliced Poppy Seed Cake to complete the celebratory meal.
Sample a bit of everything and you’ll leave feeling stuffed and utterly satisfied! For reservations and further enquiries such as discount or promotions, please call 603 – 7681 1157 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wow Mum Buffet Hi-Tea
12.00 to 4.30 pm
RM128.00 nett per adult
RM68.00 nett per child aged 6 – 12 years
Wow Mum Buffet Dinner
6.30 to 10.30 pm
RM175.00 nett per adult
RM90.00 nett per child aged 6 – 12 years
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience