Three of the brightest young sommeliers in Hawaii continue Raising the Bar on late-night, lounge experiences at Azure Restaurant at The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort.
Master Sommelier Patrick Okubo joins Sommeliers Micah Suderman and Ariana Tsuchiya at Azure’s monthly lounge experience “Raising the Bar at AZURE” on Friday, May 17th from 8 – 9:30 p.m. Okubo will take guests on a tasting tour of Napa Valley’s great wineries with tastes from six wines paired with small bites prepared by Azure’s Chef de Cuisine Shingo Katsura. The experience includes conversation and colorful commentary about the unique growing areas and powerful history of the Napa region.
Cost is $50 per person or $45 per person for parties of five or more; plus tax and gratuity. Call 808-931-7440 to reserve your seat. Complimentary four-hour valet parking is included.
Raising the Bar at AZURE features top industry professionals, provocative beverages, after-dinner appetizers, and live music. This experience is offered on the third Friday of every month from 8 p.m. until 9:30 p.m.
Additional “Raising the Bar at AZURE” events are already scheduled on June 21, July 19 and August 16. Event dates and prices are subject to change
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience