Three of the brightest young sommeliers in Hawaii continue Raising the Bar on late-night, lounge experiences at Azure Restaurant at The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort.
Master Sommelier Patrick Okubo joins Sommeliers Micah Suderman and Ariana Tsuchiya at Azure’s monthly lounge experience “Raising the Bar at AZURE” on Friday, May 17th from 8 – 9:30 p.m. Okubo will take guests on a tasting tour of Napa Valley’s great wineries with tastes from six wines paired with small bites prepared by Azure’s Chef de Cuisine Shingo Katsura. The experience includes conversation and colorful commentary about the unique growing areas and powerful history of the Napa region.
Cost is $50 per person or $45 per person for parties of five or more; plus tax and gratuity. Call 808-931-7440 to reserve your seat. Complimentary four-hour valet parking is included.
Raising the Bar at AZURE features top industry professionals, provocative beverages, after-dinner appetizers, and live music. This experience is offered on the third Friday of every month from 8 p.m. until 9:30 p.m.
Additional “Raising the Bar at AZURE” events are already scheduled on June 21, July 19 and August 16. Event dates and prices are subject to change
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation