KN Golf Links, Greg Norman’s latest Vietnamese golf course creation, has unveiled its nine-hole Oasis Courses.
Opened to the public this month, the Oasis Course offers golfers a tranquil challenge that complements the rugged nature of the award-winning 18-hole Links Course.
“Greg Norman has designed a course which will provide golfers with an enjoyable test of golf,” said a spokesperson for KN Golf Links, a Golf Course Facility Member of the Asian Golf Industry Federation.
On the Oasis Course, expansive fairways with large landing areas greet the golfer from the tee, although trouble lurks with water featuring on holes eight and nine.
The par-five third hole offers the first sight of the inter-connecting water network with a stream snaking its way down the left-hand side from the tee before splitting the fairway as it cuts across to the right and down towards the island green.
You have time to contemplate how you’re faring and what lies ahead as you make your way over an Augusta National-styled bridge to the green and sixth tee.
Golfers have the option of paying a fee to play the Oasis Course as a stand-alone nine-hole course or as an addition to their round on the adjacent Links Course.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation