Located in Bali’s most lively and storied village, Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach draws inspiration from the flavours, culture and character of its surrounding local neighbourhood and promises an authentic fusion of enchanting Balinese culture and contemporary creativity.
The property has more than a few reasons worth many a visit, and these exceed far beyond the lovely suites and villas available. Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach offers innovative, cultural, and exciting luxury experiences – a refreshing take on a typical Balinese escape.
Tree Bar – Mid-Week Jives and Friday Flush
Organic artisan bar by day and speakeasy cocktail bar by night, the Tree Bar offers both healthy and bespoke refreshments within a gorgeously verdant space bursting with foliage. Created by the resort’s Balixologist™ (hand crafting mixed drinks using locally grown herbs, spices, greens and tropical fruits and inspired by Balinese heritage) the drinks menu features temptations such as Laklak Swizzle with Bacardi rum-infused pandan, Arak spice liqueur, pineapple juice, coconut nectar, lime juice and soda water; and Kopi Sik Luh – a twist on the famous Espresso Martini – with Absolut vodka, Pottery Cafe cold brew espresso, white chocolate liqueur, turmeric and vanilla syrup, chocolate bitters and milk foam. There are also plenty of fresh juices and non-alcoholic cocktails, as well as healthy soups and salads.
Every Wednesday, from 6pm-9pm, Mid-Week Jive at Tree Bar is the perfect antidote to the mid-week blues, with live acoustic local bands performing while patrons enjoy the Buy 1, Get 1 Free offer on cocktails (from 6-8pm). Guests are welcome to choose their own ingredients for a totally bespoke cocktail creation by the Balixology team behind the bar.
On Fridays, Tree Bar hosts Friday Flush, with performances by local musicians Erwin Saz and Palu Gada from 5pm-10pm. Start the weekend right with the Buy 2, Get 3 cocktail offer on drinks such as Laklak Swizzle with Bacardi rum-infused pandan, Arak spice liqueur, pineapple juice, coconut nectar, and lime juice topped with soda water; or the Kopi Sik Luh, a twist on an Espresso Martini, with Absolut vodka, Pottery Cafe cold brew espresso, white chocolate liqueur, turmeric and vanilla syrup, chocolate bitters and homemade milk foam. The Chill n Throw takes Bedugul farm-grown cilantro (coriander) leaves and muddles them with cucumber, fresh lemon juice, local raw honey and cilantro-infused Arak Bali. Another favourite is the Purple Bird (pictured above).
Hotel lndigo’s ‘Neighbourhood 15’ campaign casts a keen spotlight on the neighbourhood of each property – defined by being within a 15 minute radius from the doorstep. By featuring local neighbourhood stars, the campaign celebrates the inspiring and rich neighbourhood stories that have been integral to each hotel’s personality and the intricate relationship the hotel shares with the local community.
Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach currently highlights eight of its neighbours who make up the colourful fabric of the Seminyak Neighbourhood including:
• Surf School Bali – four minutes away, pros and newbies alike can look forward to an unforgettable surfing experience on Seminyak’s pristine beaches as they’re led by a seasoned and affable local surfer, Dedik.
• Bali Joe Bar – seven minutes away, its welcoming atmosphere makes for a memorable night of lively and light-hearted fun.
• Divine Earth – seven minutes away, fuel up on natural good food at this raw vegan restaurant that also boasts its own 30-seat cinema.
• Bali Barber – eight minutes away, Bali’s original traditional Western barbershop’s professional crew promises to deliver on any style needs.
• Jari Menari Massage & Training Centre – eight minutes away, an award-winning local spa renowned for its signature ‘four-hand massage’, a hot favourite among locals and travellers alike.
• Seminyak Yoga Shala – eight minutes away, a studio that prides itself on providing students with a simple and comfortable atmosphere to practice yoga at all levels.
• Uluwatu Handmade Balinese Lace – ten minutes away, a native fashion brand specialising in handmade lace, made with the highest quality materials with outstanding craftsmanship.
• The Koop Roaster & Café – 13 minutes away, a quaint café specialising in microlot coffee from various local farms, roasted on-site along with homemade bread and cakes.
View the campaign video here
Sava Spa is designed to blend modern holistic natural healing with traditional local wisdom. Open everyday from 9am – 10pm, Sava Spa offers ten relaxation rooms designed as a temple of relaxation & wellness – offering a complete remedial after a day of active explorations in the neighbourhood featuring a unique variety of spa treatments and Balinese traditional massages with both locally-sourced and HARNN’s finest natural active-ingredients products tailored to Asian holistic approach. Sava Spa also offers Relaxation Lounge, Beauty Lounge and a 24/7 Health Club boasting fully equipped gym with the state-of-the-art technology, comprehensive weight-lift equipment, TRX Suspension Straps, and a designated area for martial arts.
Must try treatments:
Balinese Boreh Body Mask. An all-over Balinese spice body mask that increases circulation while exfoliating and softening the skin. The exquisite body care collection at Sava Spa is created with local herbs, Balinese rice and fresh sea salt providing a therapeutic result and transformational experience.
The Journey of Balinese Wisdom. This is one of the spa’s Signature Journey packages which uses Balinese Rice, seen as a gift from God, as an aromatic full body scrub, followed by a Cold Balinese River stone massage and Balinese herbal facial.
The spa team’s holistic approach includes meditation and chakra application to their treatments. Sava Spa has developed massage oils and scrubs using all-natural ingredients such as cinnamon, clove, spicy black pepper, and puras (a kind of nutmeg that grows in Bali).
A stylish beachfront restaurant & bar where guests can enjoy a mouthwatering selection of tapas and drinks prepared by our resident BALIXOLOGIST™. The cocktail menu at SugarSand features a modern take on cocktail history and culture. Using novel ingredients and spirits, balixologists serve up unique concoctions and take guests through a completely new journey in mixology. The bar also showcases Japanese-inspired cocktails and a variety of spirits and sake.
SugarSand introduces a unique approach to Nikei-inspired dishes. Using only the freshest ingredients available coming from both the land and the sea, the kitchen will be offering traditional and modern dishes of Japanese inspiration.
As for the vibrant entertainment at SugarSand, top island curators bring guests a warm, colourful tapestry of sound from around the globe, through the ages and into the future. Expect the unexpected. Organic, timeless, soulful music flows throughout the day, from ambient to jazz, from rare groove to soulful techno, from conscious hip hop to disco, no genre is off limits. Regular events with unique local and international talents are also hosted at SugarSand.
Guests of Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach and other travellers are encouraged to soak up the sun or sunset, sea breeze, and sand of Seminyak Beach while spending time with family and friends at SugarSand. The Beach Club is open from 8am-1am the following day.
- Rare juvenile oarfish captured on camera for first time ever on Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical North Queensland sets new domestic records
- What’s New in Rockhampton QLD in 2022
- P&O Cruises Australia Marks The International Day of the Seafarer With an Array of Mouth-watering Treats Onboard Pacific Adventure