After a morning spent perusing the shops, treat Mum to a very special High Tea at Sage Hotel Ringwood this Mother’s Day and you might find yourself walking away with a pair of Pandora earrings.
Partake Restaurant at Sage Hotel Ringwood is hosting two Mother’s Day High Tea sittings (11am and 2:30pm) on Sunday 12 May that are replete with decadent desserts, welcome drinks, prizes, gift bags and free-flowing tea.
On the three-tiered High Tea stand, expect to delight in freshly baked scones with house made berry jam and extra thick cream, lemon meringue tartlets, hand rolled chocolate truffles, leek and Persian feta quiches, chicken liver pate with port jelly with Melba toast, salted caramel fudge and more.
Ensuring the little ones aren’t left out, there is a children’s High Tea menu on offer which includes freshly baked scones, poached chicken and avocado pillows, mini pies and strawberry tartlets.
On arrival, each adult guest will receive a welcome drink, a gift bag which includes retail vouchers and beauty product samples valued at around $75 in each gift bag. There will also be prizes drawn on the day from Sisko Chocolate, Rodan and Fields and the chance to win two pairs of earrings from Pandora.
Prices for the Mother’s Day High Tea are $69 per adult and $25 for children (under 12 yrs). Bookings are essential and can be made by calling 03 8845 1100 or by heading to www.nexthotels.com. Reservations can be made by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience