Bintan’s most suave estate has launched The Sanchaya Open – a weekend experience combining golfing with exceptional gourmet experiences. Located less than an hour from Singapore, The Sanchaya is ‘the’ convenient escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, allowing golf enthusiasts to practice their strokes against breath-taking scenery.
The Sanchaya Open is inclusive of one round of golf per stay at Ria Bintan Golf Club. Situated on the Northern Coast of Bintan Island, Ria Bintan Golf Club is one of the most picturesque courses in the world, and is consistently named one of the best golf courses in the region. Designed by Gary Player, the 27-hole championship course consists of an 18-hole Ocean Course – which boasts uninterrupted views of the South China Sea – and a 9-hole Forest Course.
Following their time on the stunning course, guests will be transported back to The Sanchaya, where they will be able to take a refreshing dip in the ocean-facing infinity pool or spend time in the Indonesian-inspired spa. The Sanchaya Open experience also includes a private Wine and Cheese Discovery in the estate’s glass-walled wine cellar with Estate Sommelier, Jeroen L’abèe. Jeroen will introduce guests to the estate’s envy-inducing collection of award-winning wines, taking time to learn the individual tastes and preferences of each guest in order to determine the best wine suggestions for them. Introducing connoisseurs and amateurs alike to his menu of discovery wines, Jeroen expertly pairs each glass with savoury delights such as Port-Infused Stilton, Camembert au Calvados, truffled Brie and Vacherin Mont D’or.
A haven of understated elegance, The Sanchaya offers an unparalleled guest experience, with award-winning facilities and an ongoing programme of resident experts, who are on hand to share their expertise with resident guests.
The Sanchaya Open includes:
- 1-night accommodation in either a Junior Suite, Thai Villa, Sanchaya Suite or Two-Bedroom Villa (additional nights will be charged at best available rate)
- 1 round of golf for 2 people (for stays in a Junior Suite, Thai Villa, or Sanchaya Suite) or 4 people (for stays in a Two-Bedroom Villa)
- A private Wine & Cheese Discovery session with the Estate Sommelier for 2 people (for stays in a Junior Suite, Thai Villa, or Sanchaya Suite) or 4 people (for stays in a Two-Bedroom Villa)
- Daily à la carte breakfast
- Express clearance upon arrival and prior to departure at The Sanchaya Lounge in Bintan Resorts Ferry Terminal
- Complimentary shared transfer between Bintan Resort Ferry Terminal and the estate
The Sanchaya Open is available throughout the year, with rates starting at SGD $1,050.00++ per couple. For further information, please visit www.thesanchaya.com.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation